So without further ado, let me introduce you to Song #1:
This Christmas Song has nothing to do with chestnuts roasting on open fires and the scope of the song blows right past traditional Christmas fare and continues straight on to Good Friday. Jon introduced me to it soon after we started dating in 2006 and it has been a favorite of mine ever since.
How this giveaway works:
1. Post a comment below. One entry per person.
2. I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner.
3. If you already have the day's song but just feel like commenting because you love it so much, that's great! Just mention that you wish to be excluded from the giveaway. Or you can choose to use your entry to gift the song to someone else.
4. I will only be gifting songs legally and I'd prefer to do it through iTunes (with a few exceptions) so if you are the winner you will need to provide a valid email address.
5. The deadline for entry for each song will be noon the following day but be patient with me as I will not be able to get on iTunes from work.