from Handel's Messiah: A Soulful Celebration
I've been looking forward to this afternoon for a while now. I'm going with my mom, mother-in-law, and good family friend to participate in a Messiah Sing-Along at Washington University. When I lived in Chicago, I used to get to sing it every single year, in its entirety, but since moving back to St. Louis it has been missing from my Christmas routine.
This version of the Hallelujah Chorus is a little different than you've probably ever heard it before. This is how we used to sing it at my church in Chicago.
How this giveaway works:
1. Post a comment below. One entry per person.
2. I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner.
3. If you already have the day's song but just feel like commenting because you love it so much, that's great! Just mention that you wish to be excluded from the giveaway. Or you can choose to use your entry to gift the song to someone else.
4. I will only be gifting songs legally and I'd prefer to do it through iTunes (with a few exceptions) so if you are the winner you will need to provide a valid email address.
5. The deadline for entry for each song will be noon the following day but be patient with me as I will not be able to get on iTunes from work.