Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011, The Hardest & Best Year: March Edition

In March, we mostly just focused on getting to know Noa and captured this great photo. Ray snuggled up like that all on his own.
































And then my photographer-extraordinaire friend Cindy captured this.


































I turned 34. My friends and family know me well because once again, we celebrated with Dunkin' Donuts instead of cake.


We took Noa to his first Hawaiian event, an awesome night of ono food and beautiful dancing put on by my halau.





And at the very end of the month, my bestie Kim and I tackled something really brave: the two of us took all three of our babies to visit two other besties (this one and this one) in TX. Everybody thought we were crazy but the kids were seriously so well-behaved. I'm so glad we didn't let ourselves be talked out of this - we made so many good memories and I love that this was Noa's first road trip. It was special in so many ways, including my introduction to Pappasito's!


No comments:

Post a Comment